I feel so sleepy, i think after this post i will take a nap :D
So , yeah lets talked about ytd .
Morning meet Yalan at T-mart Kopitiam together with Lisa. When we reached there , she had already finish eating , so we walk back to school together . ._.
After Maths, about 9am, the damn FIRE DRILL thingy started,i think its damn hot sitting under the sun for like 10~20mins? Sera wanted to bring POKKY down but Ms Hazimah saw and asked sera to put that down . LOL! And And And , although its just a fake one but can your be more professional? I see Media Club members walking around taking pictures and teachers giving out homework , like WTF cann.?! ._.
Okok! stop complaining! At least we skipped chinese, heh.
Recess , i think our NAS cafe really earned alot, so many people everyday lah! Yalan & Me wait for super long just to get 2 cup of bluecoral w/ jelly. Haiiz .
After school wanted to go T-1 but the 291 bus was just being lame with people trying super hard to squeeze in .SUA ! Me, Zenn ,Celine , Erika, Lisa & Radhiah went off to T-mart after we have missed 2 buses. And just when we crossed the road and reached the bus stop opposite, one EMPTY 291 came. I was like WTF WTF WTF! Me, Lisa & Radhiah ate KFC while Zenn they all ate Kopitiam . Heh ^^ .
Went to the MT week compo thingy at SR2,I really don like the teacher, kind of weirdo. She pissed me off when she give out the question paper & i was happily writing and was about to finish my first paragraph, she said this:对不起我不小心发了高年级的试题,呵呵呵呵。" WTF!! So i threw away the paper and started new paragraph.
I leaved the room about 4 and headed down to Dance Studio . Ms Jane was in a bad mood & everyone was punished , Heng i nvr kena. Yay!
Arabian Dance is just so awesome k .
After Dance bused home & bathed, train-ed to Dhoby Ghaut to catch a movie with Kor & LinYao . I wanted to watch Percy Jackson and the lightning thief so i insisted to watch this, the result is that we have to sit so near to the screen .(second row )
The show is just so AWESOME! , very funny too! Had a good laugh at it. And And And The Main Guy is just so HOTT! OMG!!!
Went home after tt & sleep about 11 :D
We all wanted to watch little big solider today but Dad grounded us, WTF! _l_
I will not be posting as CA1 is coming and i'm going to work hard for this! I will delete my facebook app in my iphone,so i will not be facebook-ing too . ROFL!
Ok thats all byebye!
PERCY JACKSON AND THE LIGHTENING THIEF!
Ticket
Me & Linyao
Me & Linyao
Me & LinyaoBye Guys! <3


No comments:
Post a Comment