Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Knock on love .



One Time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
One time, one time

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop
And even though it's a struggle love is all we got
And we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart

And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my #1 girl
Always making time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

You look so deep, you know that it humbles me
You're by my side, them troubles them not trouble me
Many have called but the chosen is you
Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart

And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my #1 girl
Always making time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

Shawty right there
She's got everything I need
And I'ma tell her one time
Give you everything you need down to my last dime

She makes me happy
I know where I'll be
Right by your side
'Cause she is the one

And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
Let me tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my #1 girl
Always making time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)

Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
Me plus you, I'ma tell you one time
One time, one time


You will be my number 1 guy .





23rd March
Happy 16th Birthday Ngee Ann! Same age as JB@!
After a "Long" day in school , went Tmall w/ Radhiah & Lisa!
Bought one pencil case from MYUK , file & correction tape from POPULAR , Iphone Cover from Mini Toons <3 .
Ate sushi, listening to JB 's songs.
Saw Sarah & Peralyn , shopped together <33
Went bak school, prepared for founder's day performance.
It was a bad one. Really bad.
I kena hit 2 time on my leg ( same leg somemore ) , pain until cannot tahan sia.
After tt, idk why but Sarah 's head was bleeding Then Jianliang injured his shoulder .
While Performing that time , Erika fell down , alot people dropped their fans .
Including me , 3 times in a row . Totally failure .
On the way going back to Dance studio , Stephanie tripped over staircases and fell down because alot people screaming along the way.
Unlucky day ._.
Went home ALONE after that .
Performance suck .















Haha my new nickname is : Mrs Bieber <3

No comments:

Post a Comment