
Forever love .
I have being neglecting my Justin Bieber.
So sorry , I did not watch any recent videos of you on Youtube.
I did not change your photos as my wallpaper daily.
I did not listen to your wonderful songs as my phone failed me .
I still have not get your album Cds.
I should pay more attentions to you.
I should never let myself forgetting you.
I failed to be your FAN.
Sorry D:
Justin , Take Care :3
Went out with Kylie, Riin & Radhiah after school today.
Caught HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGONS at TMall.
Nice show , i rate it10/10 . Thumbs up .
Hiccup & Toothless , so cute ok!
So long never watch movie already D:
Bought myself Hotdog bun Combo. (Y)
After the show , walk around awhile and going home already :c
Kylie & Riin are having a bad stomachache since this morning.
Rest well ok both of your! Take care *winkwink*.
Ran home as it was raining .
I really don't like raining days especially when i am outside.
It can rain whatever it want after i reached :3
Some photo updates .
Enjoy.
Nice :D
Heh :3
Fried rice , Jolie said so laotu, she's jealous hehe!
I like the colour :3
Painting, spend 3hours on it.
Final work .
Radhiah!
Kylie & Linshan.
Kylie & Linshan ( my eye._.)
Riin&Linshan
Bye thats all , my blog layout is cool . I like :3
Sorry Justin, ily.













No comments:
Post a Comment