Blog Archive

Monday, April 19, 2010

抹抹茶

Wassup !
I had my wonderful day in school except h.e .
It's pretty boring , but I found myself entertaining sitting beside Cherise & Jolie !
They are jokers , we laugh over our discussion . Hhaha so fun !
After school went to Simei to look for the fantastic baked rice that Cherise & me were nagging about !
It's pretty good , I ordered tomato favour baked cheese pasta which taste great !
The meal comes with ice lemon tea & chocolate ice cream !
Yum yum . (>oo<)
Hhehe , took train home .
Hhehe yay , I bought this May TEENAGE magazine with JUSTIN BIEBER ON THE COVER !!
Omg hhahaha so happy !
And in JB 's song ( PICK ME )
I saw one part made me feel so right .
"You should pick the guy that makes you happy,
He can fly you something .
Pick the one that's got swagger.
Pick the one that makes you laugh.
The one that always got you back .
Who would rather die than make you sad."

Aww.
 

Shall post some of the photos of food when I'm free .
And paisehh no photo for Jb todayy .
Will post really soon .!
Bye ~ off for revision !

No comments:

Post a Comment