Blog Archive

Monday, May 17, 2010

Justin prefers tanned girls >:

What's uppppp !!
Heyyylo, I'm kinda no mood to blog leh... :> Nehminds, shall blog for fun.
Anyways, I'be gotten back my lovely HCL papers.
My paper 1 sucks alot );
For compo, I only get 56/70.
For 应用文, I only get 15.5/20.
I'm very very disappointed with myself, HCL is easiest for me yet I can get so low); Although I've been here for 5 years, that's not gonna be an excuse ! :'( I hope I can worker harder and better. :>
My paper 2 suprised me ! :)
At first I only get 84.4/110 :'(, when I count my score, and realised that WangQiang mark me 10 marks less.
So now, my score is 94.4/110 !! ^^v. It's unexpected.
And then I total up the scores and divided by two, I get 83/100! An A1!! ^^V.
Kay it's pretty cool :>
Ohh and yes guess what ! That talented kid, Greyson Michael Chance followed me back on Twitter !
That's a pretty great suprise alright!! <: I guess if JustinBieber followed me back on Twitter I will scream and cry like mad . He's just too awesome !! <3 I know loads of #bieberfacts, shall post when I'm free :D.
Today, Monday 17 May.
After school went to Simei eat tasty Bake rice ~!
With Yalan, Cherise & Riin.
We crapped loads of jokes and laugh like mad in the resturant.
After that Cherise went to find her mom and I went Yalan house :))
She changed and blah blah blah..
Her Jie is damn cute I swear ! She don't dare and don't know how to cross the roads! She grabbed tightly on Yalan's arm and screaming along the way. It's hilarious I swear, I kena by her also. );
Went library and met Riin there.
Pei Riin go find books for her brother, Luwis.
It's harder than finding our own favourite books alright.....
Went home after that. :>
And it's my brother 's Chinese birthday, mum prepared tasty steamboat for him :>
Dad keep disiao me and sayI'm fat like a pig.
Woahh damn shag, I almost cry seh.
Don't need be so straight forward right.
I know I'm fat :'( . I'm trying damn hard to loss weight now.
Siian, hurtful lehhs!!
Okay bye post when I'm free k cool ?

No comments:

Post a Comment