Blog Archive

Friday, May 14, 2010

窈窕淑女,君子好逑。

Ohh Yes sexy baby exmas are over!
I promised that Maths is the killer D:
Had a hard time revising all those subjects and my panda - eyes is what i've got.
But Yayyyyy exams are finally over!
While while while ,I thought my blog seems got no viewers without the hit counter thingy.
Keep viewing people, but tagboard still wont be put up. I dont like psb,passerby all those.
Anyways, i went out with Riin the lovely to watch IRON MAN 2 AGAIN, that time she did not finish watching it and i'm willing to watch again with her! The show is still awesome babe.
We actually played a game called “WHAT IF".
She said:" What if JustinBieber like me instead of you, what will you do and how will you feel?"
I was like :" I will ask you to get his signature and bash you up ~~~ NOT":3
During the show, the cineman is extremely quiet, seems like only me and Riin are the one talking non-stop.
And srsly babe, Century Square cineman has got NO TOILETS.
I have to tell the Auntie to remember my face and ran to toilet, LMAO.
Went home after that as Riin has to feed her brother MILO .
Muhahaha, i will be sleeping till 1pm tomorrow. My eyes D:
And And And, i'm gonna watch IRON MAN 1 at home.
You know the song RUDE BOY quite nice? But Riin said the lyrics are sick.
Can you believe it, i drew it. I know its cute thanks ^^.




Some of the pic took during exam.




















IPW presentation, fun.




On some particular day, i went out for dinner with family.


Trust me not, he will never drink beer.

More pics took today with Riin will be up soon.
Must wait patiently for this lazy bum to upload.
To Sera Thor Kylie:
While, i'm sorry for my atttitude today, because i thought you hang up my calls .
I call you 3 times in a row, you did not pick up. I was really angry.
While you explained to me, i still ignore you because i'm feeling low.
And nowadays, do you realised that you are drifting away from me and Riin?
We ain;t close anymore. You've changed. And i do.
I think you still preferred HIM more than me. It's okay. If its the fact.
I hope you will read this and i;m sorry.
You;ve becoming colder nao, usually you wont have done all this to me babe.
I'm so sad, i know who changed you. But i can'y bother that much it has nothing got to do with me.
I had too much troubles last year, yet i wanna live in peace.
Kylie, imy, the humour you, the laughing you, the one who always care for me, the one will never treat me with weird attitude and answer my call with really cold voice.
But , people do change, dont we?

No comments:

Post a Comment