Emo.
Yeah, as the title says all.
I'm very disappointed , I actually think i could do better.
I'm very disappointed , I actually think i could do better.
But well well well , not fine at all .
Dont ask my marks, Its almost all B4,C5&C6.
Signs. When i think i did well, it came out not that well as i expected.
When i think imma flunk my tests, suprisingly, i did not.
So yeah,Exam suck , Lesson suck , School suck , Life suck. I SUCK .
Today, i was almost late for school.
I woke at 7.28am , Lisa (baby) Spammed call me.
I was like " Ohmygod, sorry i'm still at home, i woke up late!"
Took cab to school, and woah the security guard is pretty nice they let me in.
Cherboon was like faster zao lah, then i ran up to hall.
Imma not late! :D
Was talking , collecting test papers all day . D:
Had Life science talk at the afternoon , mrs Ashikin is damn funny i swear. :3
Keep disturbing Riin and its pretty fun kkay . ^^
Went home after that , was on bus with Lisa and Brenda .
We're talking about Dance.
They told me that we will not be performing on something cool like Singapore blah blah blah but change to school . The price of the ticket is S$10/per ticket . I wonder if anyone wanna go ?
They told me that we will not be performing on something cool like Singapore blah blah blah but change to school . The price of the ticket is S$10/per ticket . I wonder if anyone wanna go ?
Oh and yes, Hariza ( BieberXclusive) is currently my Jie, she's awesome and she's flying to NZ on next monday D: Btw, she will be attending Justin Bieber's concert in Aussie during Nov she got the VIP ticket! Godz, i was damn jealous and excited lahs.
K cool bye i love Justin Bieber and thats all.


No comments:
Post a Comment