Blog Archive

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mothers .

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Aww, they are so sweet . :3
Happy mothers day everyone !
I just realized that I have to buy alot presents for her every year.
Her Birthday, Mothers Day, 38妇女节,And blah blah blah so on .
I deleted ytd's post and post a new one ! :D
Those junk are not necessary for everyone to see . :3
Ytd night, I'm almost spamming Justin Bieber's Twitter when I found out that he's finally online!
But he ususally don't retweet all fans tweets, was feeling low but still very excited because I talk to him ! while not really but atleast I did talk to him!! Hehe.
People are getting more and more irratating as they keep creating fb groups that insults Jb, srsly, I don't care whether it's for fun anot. You guys just suck TTVM. -.-
Shall spam his Twitter again until he follow me and RT me today !! Wish me good luckd :D

No comments:

Post a Comment