Blog Archive

Monday, June 28, 2010



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
. Look at how sweet he is , awwww :) He is a really nice guy that he appreciate what he have got now and he  his beliebers! Why he so good one... Even Wanwen also like him, but she like him in a vulgar way lol . His world tour started , sad to say that he won't be coming Sg )': . Why siaaaaaaa )': . I love his awesome hairflip yay and I flip my hair everyday also LOL. He velly long nv tweet lerh, an I found out that he has a personal Twitter account but I don't know which ): . Why you so hot sexy babe. Oohs yes @BieberPrangers said that " Justin's music is like se* to my ears " I totally lol-ed at this . Shes super funneh!! And recently there's a video online showing that 3 girls ( once a Justin bieber fan ) tore off Justin's posters and throw into dustbin. WTH RIGHT ? They got followed by him and they even can went for his concert! Yet they said they are " over " him and show that by tearing his posters? Get a life bytches, you don't derseeve what you've got from Justin . You are now a trending topic , happy ? While a lousy trending topic = = xx. Can they effin imaging how will Justin feel after watching that disgusting video ? So what if your apologised , you're no longer worth it . Hope Justin is fine....


Anyway , I want to meet him.........








So badly ........

No comments:

Post a Comment