Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Gash~

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Yo sup guys!
Good news for the day! NEVER SAY NEVER is now Top Ten on Itunes! Beliebers you are amazing, we totally suprised Bieber Hahahh <3
Okay ! Back to post .
My life now super bored I swear man, I can't go out . 1 ----> I'm kinda lazy. 2----> I will get tanned . 3----> I need save $$ to buy DSLR !
But I'm still looking forward to my one and only outing with dancemate, WWW! Even though the date are not confirm yet because all of us are kinda busy. Especially LISA! Anyway, I think I will organist then! Soon! <3
So yes I have been rotting at home ever since I fall sick , don't worry haha I'm much much more better now! Only sore throat and cough still bothering me -.- Annoying siaaaaaaa. >:
Hoho and Mummy is back from China again, she bought me contact lens that is specially made according to my eye condition , butbutbut >: I wan brown not violet! And somemore the violet looks like black when I put them on! >: Nehhmind , I shall buy from Sg next time :>
I'm currently at a SLIMMING DOWN plan:>
I'm wayyy too fat >: Thats a cruel fact :'( So yesss I'm doing sit ups everyday and some stretchings! Hope I can slim down soon *prays* And one more thing is that I promise I won't eat any Fast food meals anymore :> They are un-healthy + oily and most important they are fats . >: So gonna say byebye to BurgerKing, MacDonald, KFC , Long John Silver, Subway , Pastamania and Pizzahut >:
So far I've only finished Literature and half of D&T. Will finish more honeworks the following days and at the same time to look for a job :>
Okay I'm currently watching precious babes on MobTv select . It's awesome and the baby so cute! <3
Kaykaykay baibai .

No comments:

Post a Comment