Blog Archive

Friday, June 04, 2010

Lin Shan is sick . ):

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Look at my temp 39.2'c , I will post when I'm getting better .
So yeah , im back . The date is currenly 5th June .
Last night after i've eaten some fever medicine and was lying on the bed burning like crazyy . I cry so hard when i cant fall asleep and i feel so cold even my tempreture is burning . I cant even woke from bed, That was about 10 pm which i had turn in about 8 pm .
Here , i will specialy dedicate a post to my DADDY.
He straight away bring me to the nearby clinic with just T-shirt and Short pants, he is some kind of person who wont dress unproperly, thats a miracle. And then he is holding my hand all the way tightly afraid that i may faint. My face is like damn red and my temperature can cook egg already . No joke sia . After that the doctor checked temp again, it was 38.8 which is still high fever . And then my dad was so scared that he ask the doctor for injection which i will always get when im n china clinic. The doctor said dont have to roflmao . After taking tons of medicine that cost $55 . He watched me finish all and sent me to bed. I like about 2 - 4 am , my temp then dropped .
I want to say a big thank you to dad.
Thanks Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment