Blog Archive

Saturday, July 17, 2010

ILOVEDANZE

Hihihi hello hey all! <3
For those who went for danze tapestry , its awesome right! :D
I know ! We are super power danze killer we manage to train 2 dances in less than 2 months! Although there were still some minor mistakes but overall i feel good ! ( WINK ).Hehehe so yesterday was crazy, especially my hair super different, i was actually the top 3 who tied their hair first but at the last im the last to finish styling it, sad >: Mr Derek anyhow tie lorh still tell me mine nicest! Anyway they say i look cute ( SHY ) . I love dance ttm lah kayxcz!

More pictures are on my facebook, im way lazy t upload them here D: Hehehehe im a happy girl :D. I hope we can achieve GOLD WITH HONOUR on SYF because thats what i want and im confident that we can achieve that! Anyway thanks all who came down and support us! iloveyouall!

No comments:

Post a Comment