Blog Archive

Friday, September 03, 2010

100TH POST!

The domokun so cute right! :DThanks to Liza, yh, zenn& erika. <3
It is now one of my favourite! Music in The city performance at ngeeann ciy was great that night! I saw the video and all of us had done well! Claps :D I love Jazzzzzz ( chair danze ) . However, the machine doesnt seem to fancy us alot because thru out half way it stopped! We are well trained so we continue and the music was back again! :D Between today is the last day of school~ One week holiday yipeee, will be going out tomorrow ! Im no longer grounded :D
Apologise to Sasa because im unable to attend your performance >:
* Reminder, the pictures below maybe scary but this is our must go thru state for being a dancer! *

The " Sasa molesting me pose " :D
Mad womans!
"WHAT!" " WHAT WHAT! " " WHAT WHAT WHAT!"
HEHE I LIKE THIS,
SASA LIKE THISSSS.

OK BYEBYE.

LOVE MY ROOM NOW FULL WITH BIEBER POSTERS. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment