Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sg Flyer + Bloated dinner


I super lazy to upload the pictures taken on Sg flyer so yeah therefore i wont :D I got myself a haircut yesterday and it was ........ i look like some round face small kid. Zzzzz, Nehmind let your laugh lorh :D Then head to Cityhall to meet my honey and took flyer . Lol i went before last time with the dance group which was years ago~ Lmao now i still feel the same like last time , >: 30minutes spent sitting there takng pictures how great. :D After that went to eat dinner, i had beefy meat ball pasta and one whole small hawaii pizza ! :D Yummy. The coke sucks ok they filled it with almost all water _!_ . Head home after that and caught OMG! I saw Mr derek on tv! He's great! :D Then went to play badminton reach home about 10 + , slept @11.

No comments:

Post a Comment