Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

My heart tore.

Sup !
I'm here for a short post, or maybe a long one ! Hehe xD
Sorry for not updating like 6 days ? Hehe ! Imma sorry, too busy !
Anyway, life is been kinda of joke, I don like it & imma going to make my life better!
I get back my report book today, haix. I didn't done well enough for this CT.
I must work x777777777777777777777 time harder to improve my grades ! I will kkay!!
Suck results, and one more thing, my dearest jiejie ( Yalan ) may be going back to china like forever.
I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.
She is so damn important to me, I can't even think how it will be like after she left me alone in SG.
So! Please ! UNCLE( Yalans daddie) ! Let her stay !! T.T
my minds are quite blur, so I post the things that I rmb lah k !
Tuesday :
Stay back for IPW project, Riin was late because she had something on.
So left me, sera & paiboon for the 1st hour. XD
PB drew this burger on the cutboard and cut it out. Alrightz, it's quite difficult as we didn't got a penknief .
Had fun.
Afte Riin has come, me & sera went to canteen as we were hungry + thirsty . I bought my self honeydew iceblended. We went up to hall to passed through te corridor because we don wanna be caught, as we was about to walk up the staircases, there was this female teacher walking down the stairs, I'm so nervous That I accidentally ran inside the boys toilet! Heng no one was there, if not damn paisehh. ( btw the boys toilet is really damn SMELLY I swear!)
Finish 2/3 of our product & yes I'm the or who gave the idea! Thank me !!
Went home after that.

Wednesday
After hcl, went tmall w/ jiejie & Haoliang ( kays lah call u kor , since you older ) and ate there.
Korean food, nice.
I think I'm not so interested in japan liao, as they did so many bad things to china ._.
Went home after that .

Thursday
After school wanted to jio Lisa go cafe cartel eat, who knows one by one, more people joining this lunch group.
So, me, Lisa, jamie , Radhiah , tingyao, alastair & David took 291 to tmall.
We four girls ate at the cafe cartel then the rest dono go where eat.
My pasta is nice ! While lisa 's was spicy, realy spicy. When we were about to finish and lisa still left more than half of the food, she called the guys came over and finish the food. TY said very oily , alastair said very spicy. Hahaha :)
went to Buy donuts after that. Chatted >> school.
Thanks to dance, I got another big, scary bruise. Gratz !
And I'm sick, caught a flu and had fever up to 38.2 degree.
Sad rite, get mc but I still have to go school because I have to make NRIC & hand in consent forms & collect report book !
Ohhs yah, I had a really bad sleep , woke up 5 times every 2 hour, i can't sleep in air-con room or strong fan.
As a result, I perspire like crazy.
I HATE FLU , I HATE FEVER.
GO AND DIE LAH YOUR .

Friday
huarry ! Last day of school!
Skipped half period of hcl to get my NRIC done, stupid haoliang stop saying I'm short lah k! I'm TALL!!
Recess >> science >> music ( it's cool ).
Ms hazimah came awhile and left , ms pua came in and annouce us the science holiday homework.
Get back report book. Cleaned my pigeon hole , went to 2r2 to wait for jiejie.
I srsly regretted putting so many books in the pigeon hole, tired die me.
Found Kenneth & Mandy , cabbed to kenneth's house after a ******. long period of time.
Gratz , standing under the hot sun, perspiring like siao , and somemore I got fever.
Kenneth is a really good singer !
He played good guitar too !
I got the video of him playing <<>> . Damn nice worhnzz!
Bus-Ed to grandlink , sign up and sadly no slots for us, so me & jiejie went another lan.
Played audition with, jiejie , Desmond & Jianliang.
Finally level up to 20 after 2-3 months, the lisence damn easy !
Leaved about 4 & reach home about 5.
Tired ttm, and my temperature is 37.9 degree. Siian sia. KNS fever!
I got pictures but I can't upload now. );
ohhs ya, this march holiday is not a HOLIDAY to me.
It's a HOMEWORK WEEK MANXCZ! so many projects !! I rather give away this holiday and gave away my homeworks!
Schedule:
Saturday : will be doing homeworks & projects.
Sunday : May be going to Zennie 's house for projects and homeworks.
Monday : May be goin out with Lisa to shop or watch movie with jiejie or homework and projects.
Tuesday : May be goin out with Lisa to shop or watch movie with jiejie or homework and projects.
Wednesday : Dance rehersal for founders day .
Thursday : Dance camp
Friday : Dance camp
Next saturday : Dance camp
Next Sunday : honeworks .
Signs );


Notes ; I've learned to forgive & forget, so those who offended me before, I'm okay with your now. As your did apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment