Blog Archive

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Everlasting love.

Hi world,
imma back to post, caution: WORDY POST.
Alrightz,
Thursday
Went Radhiah's house with Kylie, Riin & paiboon .
Had a great time there because there's chocolate & rasberry icecream!
We are done with our website, and half of the poster, we wanted to take a group photo and upload to blogger, failed as paiboon don't wan to. ._. Sadded, that's a great chance manxcz.
P.s : PB is really quiet, very much.
Went home after that.

Friday
School lessons were fined, we did an experiment during science period!
COOL MANXCZ, HEATING. Magnesium damn nice when heating, jolie & I screamed at it.
Hahaha, we couldn't melt sodium, it just stayed the same. Siian._.
After that waited for Lisa about half an hour with Cherise as company.
She's waiting for Nia, saw Erika, and then all 3 of us sat together & started analysing ppl again. How cool ? :3
After that walked to t-mart with Lisa & Erika, saw Joseph & his fwen.
Erika asked whether Joseph's class got any so called handsome guys who can help to act in her MV.
Sadly, none.
Reached KFC, saw them again, they took 291 to t-Mart bcos they lazy walk, wth? ._.
Ate >>> school.
Meet Zennie they all in 1r2, slacked.
Lisa & me go and take the dance studio key, while, ms hazimah told us that the key was missing. We were like " wth? O.o"
While waiting for the key, we two sit at the bench there, camwhoring.
We sawed so many teachers walking past us, mr tan was wearing ncc uniform, I think it's damn cool.
Ms hazimah said they ask the who who who go open the door already so we went off.
Changed.
Ms Jane is currently my new idol, she's a PRO.
Dance was fun, the last move we have to clap alot, yes clap, so in the end of lesson all our hands red red one.
Haha.
Slacked with Lisa after dance at the 291 bus-stop. Missed about 9 buses if I'm not wrong. ^^
Crapped >> home.

Saturday
Took train to Dhoby Ghaut , took 36 to suntec city mall.
I was super early, and for the very first time, I can figure out my way my own. ^^
Meet Kylie & Radhiah.
Bought tickets ( ALICE IN WONDERLAND ).
Went cold storage, potato chips FTW!
Watched the show, once again, I don't like the ending.
I rate it 3.5/5. Alicel damn chio, I like her hair!
Thanks Kylie & Radhiah for accompanying me to plaza sin bcos I was stupid enough to miss my bus-stop and greats imma lost .
Train-ed home.

Ok, now imma going to complain something.
#1 : making use of ppl doesn't make you feel any better.
#2 : Attitude problem of someone.



I shall start with #1,
Alright, if my life is bored, and you think I shouldn't continue with this kind of life, tell me nicely, instead of asking others go suicide because their life is boring. So what if my life is boring? I'm happy with it. It doesn't concerns you, so diam. After you've hurt your friend with your ** suggestions **, just go away. You don't have to come back and said some lame excuses, ( e.g imma making use of you for some reasons) .
Right, I don't worth it. So you can make use of me, how awesome?
I don like this type of so called FRIEND.
So, yeah, leave me alone.
Imma like that, unreasonable maybe. I don care.




Second,
people, each and everyone of us likes pretty staff, so what's wrong with saying that you've got a bad taste? It's not a judgement, but oppion,
You seriously don have to threw your temper at me for saying that, ok. Maybe imma wrong, I apologise that I can't judge a book with it's cover. While, you do not have to show me your ass attitude. I've gt a hot tempered, mayb, in the past, I was stupid enough to let others bully me. While, now. Things have changed.
Because of you, Lisa have to listen to all my vulgarities, and bear with it. ( ok love you Lisa ).
Because of you, spoiled my day.
Anyway, I want to say no more about it,whatever.
Immature .


Okay imma done, sorry readers have to bear with my bad attitude haha.
Anyway, that's all.
And yeah, byebye .
Good nights. //
( photos spam! :3 )



















































































































































































































































































































































Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment