Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

You will be there .

Hi im here to post some pictures taken during last week Friday , Homecon :D
I made Pizza, and it taste great!
CT is finally over and the results are coming , siian ._.
I had alr gotten 4 papers back, so far not good, i'm not satisfied with all my results! D: But , Heng , i did not fail anything yet.
But for English , Die Die Die .
And i must get FIRST POSITION for HCL . I don care, i have to .
Ok, THUR will be going to Radhiah's house for IPW with Riin, Kylie & Paiboon as a group :D
I will be meeting kylie on sat ,If i can make it :D
Marmie's new camera is with me now ,super cute! I like ^^
I shall end here now , your can click on my links now , i fixed it :D
BuaiBuai :D

Loves

Riin&Mie





















Group photo































































































No comments:

Post a Comment