Song by Justin Bieber ( Favourite Girl )
Oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh I’ve always known you were the best
The coolest girl I know, So prettier than
All the rest the star of all the show.
So many times I wish you could be the one for me
I never knew you’d be like this girl, what you do
To me.
Your who I’m thinking of
Girl you’re my runner up no matter what, your
Always number one, My prized possesion, one and
Only, adore you girl I want you. The one I can't
Live without, that’s you, that’s you.
You’re my precious little lady, the one that
Make’s me crazy, Of all the girls I’ve ever
Known , It’s you, it’s you.
My favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
Favorite girl, my favorite girl,
Your always goin out your way to impress
These mr.wrongs, I never knew you’d
Get like this I’ll take you as you are,
You always said believe in love, it’s a dream
That can’t be real, never thought of fairytales
I’ll show you how it feels. Your who
I’m Thinking of, girl you're my runner up,
No matter what your always number one.
My prized possesion one and only, adore ya
Girl I want you, of all the girls I’ve ever
Known it’s you, it's you, you’re my precious
Little lady, the one that makes me crazy of all the girls I’ve ever known it’s you, it’s you.
My favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
Favorite girl, my favorite girl.
You take my breathe away, with every thing
You say. I just wanna be with you my baby,
My baby, ohhh.
My miss don’t play no games,
Treats you no other way, that you deserve,
Cause you’re the girl of my dreams.
My prize position one and only, adore you
Girl I want you, the one I can’t live
Without, that’s you, that’s you.
You’re my precious little lady, the one that
Makes me crazy of all the girls I’ve ever
Known it’s you, it’s you, ohhhh I want you ohhh it’s you, it’s you.
My favorite, my favorite, my favorite, my
Favorite girl, my favorite girl.
It’s you
I wonder why people will think that JB is either Jonas Brothers or JiaoBing.
It's Justin Bieber.
So many people adores him, that makes me happy.
He deserved all this good , sweet things.
I don't know how long i can continue this,
But i want to continue supporting this lad.
So, people ! Actions Actions!
Heh, domo-arigato!
Okayy, imma sick.
The damn cough and sore throat is back FTW._.
I hate them, like seriously.
Gotten a MC, i 'm not going to school todayy!
So i have to rest, if not mummy is gonna to nag at me,
and confiscate all my sweets and chocolates ._.
Bye, see your tomorrow.
Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADHIAH! SWEETHEART <3


No comments:
Post a Comment