Lovely .Down to earth.
Ohh, ohhuu... oh.
I never thought that it'd be easy
Cause we're both so distant now
And the walls are closing in on us and we're wondering how
No one has a solid answer
But just walking in the dark
And you can see the look on my face, it just tears me apart
So we fight (so we fight)
Through the hurt (through the hurt)
And we cry and cry and cry and cry
And we live (and we live)
And we learn (and we learn)
And we try and try and try and try
So it's up to you and it's up to me
That we meet in the middle
On our way back down to earth
Down to earth (x2)
On our way back down to earth
Back down to earth (x8)
Mommy you were always somewhere
And Daddy I live out of town
So tell me how could I ever be normal somehow
You tell me this is for the best
So tell me why am I in tears?
Whoa, so far away and now I just need you here
So we fight (so we fight)
Through the hurt (through the hurt)
And we cry and cry and cry and cry
And we live (and we live)
And we learn (and we learn)
And we try and try and try and try
So it's up to you and it's up to me
That we meet in the middle, On our way back down to earth yeah yeah yeah
Down to earth (x2)
On our way back down to earth (on our way back down to earth)
Back down to earth (x8)
I felt so far away
From where we used to be
And now we're standing
And where do we go?
When there's no road
To get to your heart
Let's start over againSo it's up to you and it's up to me
That we meet in the middle, On our way back down to earth
Down to earthDown to earth (down to earth)
On our way back down to earth
I never thought that it'd be easy
Cause we're both so distant nowAnd the walls are closing in on us and we're wondering how,
xoxo
FYI, April Fool wasn't fun at all .
I'd tricked by many many bastards ^^.
Ms kyluk was the best, yeah right , we all did so bad for our holiday assignment huh?
Life is getting really bored and busy though.
Mid-year examination is coming. A few more weeks
And i did not understand Maths & Science ,while . Most of it .
Gotta work hard for them .
This message is for the you-known-whos.
Can we just stop all the meaningless fights?
I know you don like her , and another you can't tolerate her
But we all just have to been through it right
We are friends .
So it really doesn't matter who actually being the first to apologise.
To you,
you are always there whenever we need help,i know .
And i'm grateful for that.
But when you are in trouble , we are not like the way you said " stay away and watch" .
We don't . Not at all.
I want the old you back.
Although this one brings you more confident , but i want the old her back .
Don't always think that we treat you badly because we simply doesn't .
Maybe speaking chinese in front of you do hurt your feelings , and you've told us .
But we can hardly change do you understand?
Hope your can be as good as before soon .
loveyours.
To you,
i think you won't see this so duhh .
You are really stubborn and has high self pride.
But sometimes you need to see things in another angle .
I'm very close to you so duhh, i ususally share things with you
You are really stubborn and has high self pride.
But sometimes you need to see things in another angle .
I'm very close to you so duhh, i ususally share things with you
But what makes me feel bad is that when your two fight , i've always believed you and chose to gossip about her . Not saying that i don't believe you anymore .
But i think that i shall listen to hers too .
When you wanna solve something , you have to understand everything first.
Hope you can understand her and ask her why .
Iloveyoutoo .
Hope you can understand her and ask her why .
Iloveyoutoo .
I shall post some pictures .
Old days.
Old days 09' love .



No comments:
Post a Comment