Blog Archive

Friday, April 30, 2010

Ache.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Eenie Meenie official music video is out!
Link:


So , Hello everybody!
Cherise the cute ask me to post more about my life so yeah a long post today !
Gotten back my Maths paper today,I did very very badly and I have to take retest ):
I wants to work harder on everything. All the subjects :3
And today's music lesson is cool.
When it's my groups turn to show mrs LOCK our guitars chords placings, she analysed us.
Kylie: Her skirt is too short and mrs lock ask if she's a tennis player. Rofl !
LuYing: She is wearing secks band which is not part of the uniform, she demanded her.
Me: Mrs lock said I shouldn't wore a necklace too because it is also not part of the school uniform. While, my skirt is short and i'm wearing secks band too she didn't see them! :3
After school was waiting for bus and I felt damn low.
Saw Nicholas,Radhiah,Paiboon& Josiah planning to watch movie.
Wasn't very interested but riin ask me to go watch movie with just only her. Alright that's a last minute decision alright!
We even named today as our " HEALING DAY " . Exactly man.
Tmall is flooded with students and there's manymany people quening for tickets so we went to Century Square bought tickets for IRON MAN 2 and the super combo!
When we entered the theatre, suprisingly found out that we and Nicholas they all are watching same show same time same venue different seats hhaha. :3 The show is great, the main actor somehow like Jack Sparrow in that Pirates & The Carribean, so charming. I rated the show 100/100. Thumbs up :D Some parts are hilarious too!
Riin left earlier in the middle of the show because of some emergency matters. D:
Found Radhiah & talked with them all after the show.
After that Paiboon & Nicholas left and Josiah , Radhiah & Me went to eat lunch?
Yummy yummy, ate too much mayonaise that will put on my weight:x Regretted.
Went home after that. :D
I resisted the urge to buy another Jb magazine , well done Lin Shan!
And Cherise I still think that " Dont tell anybody and don't say I tell one or else I slap your head off !!" this sentence is really HILARIOUS. AHHAHAHAHA. Youu are sooooo cute !:3
I'm gonna be busy this few days , hair cut with LuYing and outing with Sera, Cherise & Vivian are coming.
And I should study more, Esp my maths science literature geography hhaha ok all.
Byebye.
I shall put myself into a new thing as that's what you did.
I will prove it to you that you suck and I rock .
What is mine is forever mine. Loser ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment