
Look up into the sky , do you miss me like the way I miss you ? You gotta to be strong , what's gone have gone. So, cheer up. He will be happy to see you smile :D
Heyxcz, I eventually rot at home today :>( N1) And I did Maths questions which I leaved alot blanks because I don't get them. I think Maths hate me now, my score for maths is like stairs that leads the way down. Sign ); I need my old tution teacher back , gekfong~ laoshi! She's now enjoying life with a new identify, Mrs Ong:D Sweet marriage she've got :D hhehe . Should I go tution centre or look for another tution teacher ? I've not been going to tution centres for almost 4years. My old tution centre that helped me alot eventually closed down. ); And I've got 4 tution teachers before. :D The first one that came my house for interview, seems as if time is always running out for her. She keeps looking at her watch and using handphone while screaming at me for not understanding what she's teaching. After she left my house 20 minutes before the tution end. I broke down. I ask my mother to change one for me because she suck. ); Then the best tutor on earth came my house. Gekfong sinseh! <3 She always brought sweets , chocolates and even milkshake to tempt me :D If I did more question correctly, she will awarded me some of the candies that taste great. But in the end of lesson, I always finish all her food even though I never did all questions perfectly. :D She treated me Sushi Buffet , Mos Burger , Pizza Hut & lots more . How cool and sweet :D She left me after my PSLE that I score marks I didn't expected to. Thanks to her . :3 GekFong sinseh even gave a box of cookies from HongKong as my birthday present. :D I was really sad when I found out that she won't be teaching me anymore because she's way too busy with life. But we're just so close like sisters ! Ok, the third one is a male teacher , he love to cook Maggie mee in my house using my noodles, stove , wok, place. He even broke one of my vase when he was actually aiming a book at my Skinny cousin. So , he's fired because I conplaint. I can't remember the fourth ones.D: But gladly that Gekfong sinseh taught me again last year. As a result I did great for studies. :D
She stopped teaching me as she has to prepared for her wedding. :) And now currently Mrs Ong. :DGodbless this pretty lady.
I think I should try going to Tution centre again, although it's kinda mafan travelling and studying with other strangers. Shall decide after MYE:DI'm going to accompany LuYing for her haircut and alter skirts tomorrow, Sunday. And a date with Sera, Vivian & Cherise at e!hub on Monday ! :D Cant wait for Toy Story 3!! Sorry Radhiah you gotta do Art by yourself, I promised to help you if im free :D

I guess he's in Paris now having fun! Hhehe.
My brother HATES Justin. He even said he's better looking than Justin. Gahs phuii arhh, wo jia de Justin bi ni shuai duo le Kay! He almost tore Justin's posters in my room, heng I defended. The reason why he hates him is so childish. He said Justin snatch away his place in my heart. Lmao :D Ofcourse you are my kin I treasure you lah Kay, but sorry horh Justin owes a huge place in my heart hhahaha:D
Did anyone realised that Justin is getting more and more charming ? While , most people just kept saying that his voice break and he can't sing BABY anymore. Awww, shutup. -.-Your don't know him only lah, so don't judge him. Idiots -.-
Btw, one more news !
Lady Gaga amputated one of her leg just below the knee , and it's just for fashion purposes and new look. Can you imagine how crazy this woman is ? Some people can't chose to have their legs but she rather have a fake one. What's wrong with people nowadays ? Does a woman look nicer with one normal leg and the other made of metal ? This is really 100% pervertic and it shocked die me.


No comments:
Post a Comment