Blog Archive

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Alone lonely loner.

Hi, i suddenly think of that even the happiest person on earth, would have felt lonely sometimes.
Exactly, this is what i have been thinking about.
I got no life.
Feel so emo after this thinking process.
Got my haircut yesterday, 24 April.
It's weird at first, but i get used to it.
Slack at the shop because YL is working there.
She's very stupid in relationship for the first time i realised.
Haiz, isn't it better to stay single ? For me , Yes .
Shall not think that much, i will be fine soon.
Jie was right, 时间能冲淡一切。
And that's it.
Shall study harder.
I am currently stalking Jb's twitter!
And i saw this:
"ok. Just arrived and I like Australia. I like the weather, the accents, the girls, the water, the excitement, the girls, and the girls "
Lmao can, he's wayyy too cute hhaha.
He's in Australia Sydney, and his album just released there not long ago.
The fans were CRAZY alright.
Hope he can get a nice girlfriend soon :D
I must study very very hard now.
Besides, i failed my Geography.
14/30 . I can pass.
Ms kulyk marked almost everyone one question wrong, but she refused to give us that mark simply because we were way noisy .
So, I FAILED.
Maths Test is just too hard , i gotta catch up .
See ya soon .
Hope life can get better .

Cool anot?

My red shoes.

Yl zilian :3

photo wall.

Its my file!!

No comments:

Post a Comment