Blog Archive

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Supsup ~

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Why I can't find someone like you to love ?

Supsup!
Life has been great ! Just that all kinds of class tests & MYE is coming. I'm NOT PREPARE YET. >.< While , my class got new classmate again ! She's very cute & pretty , her name is 王露颖, nice name right ! She's same age as me and she came from China not long ago ! :D I get along well with her , she make me feel like been back to China . Sucha a cute girl, hope she can get along well with the new enviroment! We will be really close soon ! :D I shall study instead if posting , but never mind , I can study later on. My helix piercing damn pain and I don't dare take the stud out because i scare pain ._.. Shall ask mum to take out for me tonight. I miss DANCE like ¥£€#^¥£€%#$&$@ can. Hope exam to be over soon because we're running out of time for all the dance that we have to learn ! Godblessme kay, after exam WWW is waiting for my dear dancemates! Lisa , Zenn, Celine & Erika kayy!! Can't wait to play with water !
Alright, Justin is currently staying in Japan now to promote his ( MY WORLD 2.0) and will be leaving for Australia this weekend ! Must take care and don't tired yourself out ok ! Imissyou, hope his June world concert can come to Sg . Aww D:
Shall end here nao,will take photo with my xiaoyingying soon ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment