Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I will love you forever and ever .

Check this out ! 5 years old xiao Justin Bieber fan!!

Ok can you people see even kids love Justin Bieber , so yeah stop hating a 16year old young star -.-.
I catch up with his videos and realised that Jb is always warmly welcomed anywhere he went ! :3
ESP the fans in NZ, your screamed till my ears wanna exploded, yeah there's one lady down there claimed JUSTIN touched her hand!
Ok I'm so jealous , hope he can come Sg and imma gonna to stalk him ahhaha, just saying, or maybe doing :3
Seriously lah, BIEBER FEVER is spreading <3.
I don't care if he doesn't know I'm his fan but I will be his TOP FAN forever and ever .
Nehneh, just you wait till I grow up .
JUSTINLOVESYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment