Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Boys.

ello, school's fine . Just that I feel damn sleepy for the whole day -.-
After school was actually wanting to chiong home sleep, but I'm HUNGRY. So I went Tampines Mall with R,Pb & J. :D
I heard that there's some people out there stalk blog till like paparazzi. -.- So name will not be mentioned. :D
Ate LongJohnSilver, quite nice but too salty. );
After that went to get Pb's staff done , dice is cool xD
He wanted to watch movie too bad J doesn't wanna watch somemore there's no good shows .
Saw TY nearby and slack at J.Co .
Alright it's very squeeze as there's no enough seats , about 4pm all go home.
Bus-ed home with TY.
P/S : I found something about Pb is that he's really a SHOPPAHOLIC and a DISIAO GL KIA ok! -.- Shop with him can die bodoh...
PP/S : Shyt I forget to study Science & Maths today damn it , somemore I forget to hand in consent form and ps my baby. Sorry >.<.
Okay that's all, let me show you one hot guy. !
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment