Blog Archive

Monday, May 03, 2010

Toy Story gone.....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

He do play bowling!! <3
Please Please !
Please come Sg for your world tour concert!
Please! I will support youu!
So please please grant my wish!!































I eventually went out today with CHERISE & KYLIE to E!hub .Vivian can't make it for some reasons , so sad D: We caught BOUNTY HUNTER , i think okok leh, only some parts are funneh :D I sneaked bubble tea & sushi in the cineman! After the movie, we went bowling! Its very very fun! We played two matches , the second match a group of guys keep taking our ballz . Kylie's pissed off :D hhaaha. Took alot pictures and i love Cherise's HelloKitty Camera! So chio and cool :DDDD Mrt-ed home with Cherise, between Cherise spilled a cup of Green Milk tea on the way we went to take Mrt. Hhehe , saw some digusting ants today too, its damn digusting , its big and red. Cherise's hair all stand liao, LMAO:3 Home sweet home. Funday with this two lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment