Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I needa.....a break.



Hai. I found the 2 items above is super chio yeah~
Life has been suckish recently due to tons of things bothering me. >:
I really need a good break and today which is thursday i want t get a nap after this post and guess what. my cousin is off for his NPCC and push his fkin duty t me. >: Must clean the whole house! You know how tired anot. Full of depress, mummy still scold me for answering in a i-dont-want-to-do tone. WTH, what if you are the one doing it. =.=
Btw dance has been pretty nervous and getting on nerves of everyone, first time see Mr derrick scolded us in the Jazz item and sadly im involved in making him angry >: I super wanna do well because i got the chance . There's guy and girl dance together one, very hard to train with my partner. OK no more clue you want to see us ? Buy tapestry tickets :D.
AndAndAnd, i've being doing my business for 5 times alr very xinku sia, i cant even walk alr. D:
Btw, i really gotta catchup with my homeworks and revisions. Class seating arrangement had a minor change and now my table only left 3 people how sad >':
So i will work hard ok, trust me people.
I will do very very very super hard to improve my subjects and dance and simming plan and evrything! I love you peoples alot <3
Meeting early in the morning with Riin is tired but fun and worthy if any of us are not late. :>
Kay buai.









The day when we meet up for project and caught Eclipse, picures up. I looking like " OMG" that day. >:




Crazy weekends with these 2.



The super cute doggy called Suzzie! She kissed me twice, or should i say licked ? Hehe















Laoporhn Zennie dont cry :>!

2 comments:

  1. You say you won't post the ugly pictures :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. First its not ugly at all. Second I can't see out faces clear enough though :)

    ReplyDelete