Blog Archive

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sometimes, i hope i can just leaved.

Hi guyz. Sad to say that life is hard for me.
My biggest challenge of the year came already .
Im facing problems with family , Friends , relationships , everything.
Even Bieber's bright smile cant make up my day...
Taperstry is coming , dance is alright as we finished all :D One and only thing to be happy about. But my arms still hurts and keep slipping off from dancemate's shoulder. This feeling sucks my ending v/ ugly ok.
I feel super terrible for this whole week, i wasnt happy at all.
Quarrels , tears , betrays , ignorances and everything just break my heart.
I want to be strong enough and doesnt want to cry anymore , making people cry for you is 10 times worse than crying yourself. I hope my tears will be gone forever , like never ever .
I really hope things will get better for me really really hope so . But whats done cant be undone. My bad , my fault , my arrogant and not consider of others make me into this . Nevermind , i shall stay close with those prettayes that always stand with me and never leaves me alone, thanks you girls so much . <3
Did i really change ?
What have i done ?
Whats wrong with me ?
Why am i messing with all these ?
Was it all my fault ?
Should i just disappeare ?
I dont want to face all these alone .
So , come back to me .










P/S : I HATE people who actually slashed themselves and tell the whole world that she's bleeding because she slasher herself . Wth is this -.- And precisely , i have gotta a weird feeling recently , i think this uncomfortable feeling will just go away after we have not been seeing each other cos this feeling sucks! Kay buai.

1 comment: