Hihi updating some of the pictures! :D More will be up tomorrow!
Thanks Yeehern, Zenn, Lisa & Erika for the 16x Justin Bieber posters and the cute domonku! :D
I like them alot alot alot! Especially the posters, love you zennie you know me well enough! :D Im now downloading Step Up 3 soundtracks all the music rocks ttm :>. Huhu and Happy Teacher's day !! I enjoyed the performance today alot alot, saw alot cute guys in our school! Currently in love with 7 guys! :D Kekekeke.
Hohoho look at my face when yeehern said the back of jb poster nicer. No okay! Justin hottest!! :> Went to Riin's house to do lit + english project, i super zai shylock's speech i one time done! The english podcast is fun kekeke . I keep laughing because im acting a typical singlish sinporean! :> Went home after that, slept on bus . Nowadays uh, girls really love to stare at people, too bad eye too small i cant receive your hatred or jealousy or whatever k. Alright im really in love with my SONY lappy, its cute :D
I will blog again tomorrow! GG im blogging everyday! :>
Hope i will gain readers! Btw shan will start to be happy every single day with everything that impressed her. <3>


No comments:
Post a Comment