Blog Archive

Monday, August 30, 2010

Now I'm strong enough to live without you.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is Moose ! So cute righttttttt ! <3 I love guys who dance well! (: He's wayyyy to hot in the water scene where he dance on water . Amazing kkk. Why all angmohs so hot omg ! (: <3.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is Luke! Isn't he way too hot !! (: He's a great dance too, and he's muscular , his abs is damn damn nice! (: Aww and his cool film in the movie . Can't help it I'm gonna die of nose bleed seh :x.

Ok just short update about my hot angmoh guys, I gonna buy step up 1,2 and 3 in CD shop soon (: !! The day outing pictures are with YEEHERN now , hohoho I will update again if he post them earlier ! (:(:
Oh and after Sunday, my both eyes went red like rabbit eyes, now I have to wear spects for 3 days $: Ppl say I look way younger lmao! (:(: It's not googles !! ): Bear with my nerdy look k people . Bye . Hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment